Saturday, July 20, 2013

It’s hard not to hate..

courtesy# imgfave

It’s hard not to hate.. people, things, institutions. When they break your spirit and take pleasure in watching you bleed.. hate is the only feeling that makes sense.

But I know what hate does to a man. Tears him apart.. tears him in something he’s not.. something he promised himself he’d never become.

That’s what I need to tell you.. to let you know how hard I’m trying not to cave under the weight of all the awful things I feel in my heart.

Sometimes my life feels like a deadly balancing act.. what I feel slamming up against what I should do. Impulsive reactions racing to solutions miles ahead of my brain.

When I look at my day.. I realize most of it was spent cleaning up the damage of the day before. In that life I have no future.. all I have is distractions and remorse.
..that's Jax Teller ..speaking my mind!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♫ ♫ "And at that time I didn't know.. just how hard the wind could blow.. towards disaster and the things that i would see.." ~ the lost boy, greg holden

No comments: